Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Strange Lands by Anderson Atlas - ADVISABLE

Atlas, Anderson Strange Lands, 231 pages.  Synthesia Books, 2016.  $12.99.  Language:G (0 swear, 0 “f”); Mature Content: G; Violence: G.

Allan loves to swim but has too low grades to stay on his school swim team. He wins the swimming championship for his school, but he wasn’t supposed to compete they have to forfeit.. On the way home with his fuming, embarrassed parents, they get in a horrible car crash that will shape the rest of his life sending him on an adventure literally out of this world.

 I loved how this book kept me on edge the whole time with it’s adventure and good characters. I liked the overall concept even though it was out of the normal fiction flow which I love. The book had a great feel that made me want to keep reading even when I was falling asleep. It had great wording and was over all well put together.

EL - ADVISABLE; MS - OPTIONAL. SIO, Student Reviewer, 7th grade

No comments: