Monday, October 16, 2017

Reunited by Colleen Houck - OPTIONAL

Houck, Colleen  Reunited, 451 pgs.  Delacorte Press, 2017.  $17.99 

Language: G; Mature Content: PG; Violence: PG-13.  

Lily wakes up one morning with no memory of her adventures with the three Sons of Egypt, the two people living in her head, or her love for Amon. One day a man named Dr. Hassan comes and tells her that she has lost her memory of all of her adventures and tells her that she is to become Warset, the goddess whose destiny is to defeat the evil god Seth. He trains her and soon she is ready to leave. Lily, Nana and Dr. Hassan raise Ahmose. Can Lily and Ahmose save the brothers Amon and Asten and defeat Seth? 

I thought this book was okay. I liked the fantasy part but at times it go a little out of hand. I felt like there were a lot of characters and it was hard to keep track of them all. I enjoyed the action, I thought that the author was creative. I was a little disappointed in the ending. I have read Collen Houck’s first series, Tigers Curse and I thought that Tigers Curse’s final book had a more satisfying ending.  

MS, HS - OPTIONAL.  Reviewer, Isabelle (8th grade). 

No comments: