Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sleepless by Cynthia Balog


Balog, Cynthia Sleepless, 215 pgs. Delacorte Press, 2010. Language - PG (32 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - PG; Violence - G; Eron is a sandman over three people--one of which is Julia. He has watched over Julia since she was a baby, and has had the job for years before she was born. Eron knows all the rules and therefore knows that what he feels for Julia could become a problem. These problems multiply when Julia's boyfriend dies and is put under Eron to soon become his replacement after 100 years of servitude. Can Eron gain his freedom and still get the girl he loves? When I started this book, it wasn't anything like I imagined--it was ten times better. I enjoyed this book with every ounce of my being. I loved how old-fashioned, sweet, and protective Eron was and I loved the drama that was created with Bret and Griffin thrown in the mix, too. MS, HS - ADVISABLE. Student Reviewer: CCH

No comments: