Monday, May 18, 2009

Miss Match by Wendy Toliver - ADVISABLE


Toliver, Wendy Miss Match, 275 p. Simon Pulse, 2009. Content: G. $7

MS, HS – ADVISABLE

Sasha Finnegan has a talent for helping people catch the eye of a secret interest, so much so that she has started herself a little business. Then a Hot New Guy, Derek, comes to school and he wants Sasha to set him up with her hot older sister Maddie. Sasha’s not sure about this one, because she thinks that Derek may be perfect for herself, instead. Can’t she just be greedy this one time?

I love the Romantic Comedies series from Simon and Schuster. This one is s perfect fit with the rest.

Cindy, Library-Teacher

2 comments:

Ms. Yingling said...

Oooh! I somehow missed this one, so put it on my order for fall. The girls love this series, too-- I have a whole display of them so I don't have to reshelve them constantly!

Cindy Mitchell said...

I agree - I think I may change the call numbers so that they are grouped together on a shelf.