Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Origins by Kate Thompson - ESSENTIAL


Thompson, Kate Origins, 313 p. Bloomsbury

Language: G, Sexual Content: G, Violence: G

MS, HS - ESSENTIAL

Nessa is a cat that has been exiled to protect her from the war with the neighboring dogs. When she meets up with another exile, a dog named Farral, they set off to uncover the truth about the origins of dogs and cats. Meanwhile, a boy living in a secret community keeps a journal on how these secret genetic engineers may have found the missing link they were looking for.

This book was amazing. When I read the first one I was hooked on the series, and the ending to the series was breathtaking. Although I was lost when I first started the book, as the story started to fill out I couldn't put it down.

Student Reviewer: KH

No comments: