Wednesday, July 20, 2016

The Art of Disney Dragons - OPTIONAL

The Art of Disney Dragons, 128 pages  Disney Editions, 2016.  $30. 

Gaze at full-page, full-color renderings of all of the dragons of Disney.  Most include some of the sketch work along with the final product.  The information about each dragon is included at the end of the book.  This would be a good tabletop type book for either a Disney-phile or just a dragon-lover.  I did find myself flipping back and forth to read the small amount of details included about each drawing, which was a bit annoying, but having the information on the page would have spoiled the experience.  I was surprised that this book contained little written information that I have so enjoyed in other Disney books.  I hope that this is not the way they are going to mostly go in the future.

GIFT – OPTIONAL.  Cindy, Library Teacher

No comments: