Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland by Bill Scollon - ESSENTIAL

Scollon, Bill The Hidden Mickeys of Disneyland, 121 pages.  Disney Hyperion, 2015.  $12.  Content: G.  

If you have friends who have season passes to Disneyland, or just go at least once a year, here is the perfect stocking stuffer or small gift!  Whether obvious or mysterious, Scollon goes through each area of both California parks and methodically reveals Mickey’s iconic outline all over the place.  While some of them seem too obvious to be called a “hidden” Mickey, others could only have been spotted by very sharp eyes.  A very few seem like people are grasping at straws (any three circle shapes adjacent to each other seem to be a Mickey), but it is all in good fun.  While this might be fun for a library, I would really want my own copy so that when I am at my Happiest Place this summer, I can mark the Mickeys off as I find them.

GIFT - ESSENTIAL.  Cindy, Library Teacher

No comments: