Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Celestial Globe by Marie Ruthkoski - ADVISABLE


Ruthkoski, Marie The Celestial Globe, 290 pgs. D&M Publishers, Inc., 2010.

Language – G, Sexual Content – PG, Violence – PG;

Petra is “safe” in London with the new task of uncovering a murder mystery to get home. Unfortunately, not everything goes according to plan. Friendship, frustration, and betrayal are only a few of the challenges that Petra finds in London, but can she handle all of them?

Wow; there isn’t much more to say. The Celestial Globe was more enrapturing than the first one and any other book I can think of. The suspense killed me and the sad truth of the Kronos’ made my heart swell with sorrow. If the third one doesn’t come soon, I don’t know what I’ll do.

MS, HS – ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: