Friday, February 25, 2011

Havoc by Chris Wooding


Wooding, Chris Havoc, 396 pgs. Scholastic Press, 2010. Language - PG (12 swears, 0 "f"), Sexual Content - G; Violence - PG; Seth is just remembering what happened last summer on Malice and he has to get back. He has to find Kady and Justin just like he promised. Running away again finds Seth running from Tall Jake and into an acquaintance, Alicia. He needs help, but can he risk dragging someone else into Malice? Havoc was an outstanding book; I LOVED it. I'm not a huge fan of comic books, but I enjoyed being able to see some of the action. The adventures I take while reading it are amazing, I am always right next to Seth, Kady, Justin, and Alicia with my heart racing the whole time. I read Havoc without reading Malice first, but after I got through most of the confusing beginning I couldn't put it down. I recommend reading Malice first, but it's not impossible to follow by itself. MS, HS - ADVISABLE. Reviewer: CCH

No comments: