Monday, January 24, 2011

My Moods and My Foods by Smiley World


Smiley World, Ltd (author/illustrator). My Moods Content G-BOARD BOOK. Little Simon, 2010 $5.99. With over a dozen different moods depicted through the classic yellow smiley face, your child will love to discover and practice these facial expressions. I liked the simple design/background and pictures. This is great for a pre-reader. ADVISABLE for HOME. Shauna, reading teacher.

Smiley World, Ltd (author/illustrator). My Foods Content G-BOARD BOOK. Little Simon, 2010 $5.99. With over a dozen different foods depicted your child is sure to  enjoy looking at it over and over. I liked the simple design/background and pictures.  Each food had a smile on it giving it a warm, happy feeling. This is great for a pre-reader. ADVISABLE for HOME. Shauna, reading teacher.

No comments: