Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Spring Fling by Sabrina James

James, Sabrina Spring Fling 352 pgs. Point, 2010. Language-G; Sexual Content-G. $6.99. Danielle, shy and super-studious, is invited by her sister to come to Florida for Spring Break. Danielle reluctantly agrees and invites her two best friends, Lindsey and Ava, to come along. Once there they meet up with two other groups of kids who happen to be from the same town. With romantic twists and turns at every page along with teenage mean-girl drama, this story shows that the possibilities are endless when it comes to Spring Break! With alternating stories from five different people this book was a very fluffy and superficial read and a bit on the too-good-to-be-real side for me. There was a lot of eye-rolling going on while reading but it was a cute, clean, romantic read that I'm sure teenage girls would love.  EL/MS-OPTIONAL. Whitney, Library-Teacher. 


1 comment:

Lena1xoxo said...

I just read Party Girl by Sabrina James and thought the same thing. I guess if you like that kind of genre, she's the author for you. I thought about checking out Spring Fling, but I think I'll hold off on it. Thanks for the review! :)